Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sad Times

When Dalin and I came home from our Sacramento trip we noticed this big bumb on Macie's tummy. We were very worried about it, so Dalin took her to the vet yesterday and they said she had a hernia that was constricting, and needed to get surgery done. Today I took her to the Vet at 730 am. and they called me around 1030 am letting me know that the surgery was all done and that she is doing great. I can pick her up after 300 pm today. I feel so sad for our little Macie Mae. But i'm glad that she is better! I love my little dog so much! Get well soon Macie!

Also, last night we received a phone call that you never want to receive. A very good friend of ours, Lindy Ross, died in a car accident. She was driving from Colorado to Idaho with her 3 little kids to come work for the summer. Her husband, Kyler, was still in Colorado because he had to work. She was in Tremonton, UT where her car rolled off the freeway and she died. Her 3 kids are doing great. I can't even imagine what they are going through now, but at this time my heart and prayers are with them. I am so happy to know that I have a forever family and can see them again after this life. God bless the Ross and Davis family!

1 comment:

STAYC said...

Jennie - my mom just told me about Lindy tonight... she was in my homeward for a little bit, and I didn't know her well but sounds like you did. I'm so sorry! She was so young and a great person. The Lord must need her on the other side. I'm glad Macie is doing okay! When we had Daphnie fixed she hated that cone too! As soon as you take it off they are hilarious...at least Daphnie was - she ran around like "I'm free! I'm free!".