Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A good day!

So with 2 weeks left of school for Dalin, a month until he leaves for Boot camp, and me starting my new position at work, we are alive and well:) Dalin is so ready for school to be done and is still preparing himself to leave June 7th. He is working hard and doing a lot of studying. I now work 8-12 Mon-Fri and IT ROCKS! It is so nice to be done at noon aournd have the rest of the day to be with my baby and get things done around the house. Taelin is adjusting to the new schedule really nicely too. He is starting to get his 2 TOP teeth in right now, so he just wants to be cuddled and sleep. Last night he was in his crib screaming and Dalin went in to tell him goodnight and he said very loudly...MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so cute! this is the first time that he has really said MAMA! it made me want to cry! He is so sweet! I love our little boy. This week has been really great and I just can't wait for Friday. Layne Boyle is going to take a video of our family in the park and take a family pic of us and then that night we are going to take Layne and Rachel out to see IRON MAN 2!! I am getting so excited!:)

Here is a pic of Taelin and I all bundled up at Dalin's Rugby game last Saturday.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I LOOOVE that pic! His smile is so stinkin cute!