Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dalin's going away party

Dailn's going away party was Thursday May 27th, 2010. It was a lot of fun. I was so happy that it turned out so good. The food was great and the weather stayed so nice:) It was fun seeing so many people came to support him. Thank you everyone who came! We sure will miss Dalin.

They got to pass the rugby ball, so fun!



Shannon and her 2 kids, Porter and Arabella


Coach John, Wes, and Shaun




The Matthews! they love Dalin! The lady in the green was dalin's first grade teacher! And she loves to keep in contact with him! Thats so awesome! we love these 3 ladies! Thanks so much for coming!


Grandpa Bradshaw and Taelin


Aunt Mindy and Taelin


Some of the food!


Stephanie Turner and Taelin

1 comment:

TaNnKeNz said...

Hello Jen my love! I wish I could have been there for Dalin's going away party! Looks like you guys had a great time! I sure miss you!