Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Trip to Utah


Wahoo! On our way to Utah! Jan 2, 2010. Mindy had to go down for some classes for ILP, and I decided to go with her so I could say good bye to Mel and Christian and the boys...cuz who knows how long it will be before I get to see them again:( It was so much fun! Taelin had so much fun playing with his cousins too! I will miss you guys!

Taelin almost ready to fall asleep, he had to hold his bear and pig!

Kyler so big!!!

Taelin loves this toy!

Taelin wrestling Jaden. This was so much fun to watch! Jaden would say, okay Taelin I'm sick right now and can't wrestle, but when I feel better we can wrestle.

This is Jaden putting slobber on Taelin, since Taelin put slobber on him...he was so grossed out by it! haha

Jaden and Taelin playing some Wii...Taelin seriously LOVES Jaden! It's so cute

Aunt Mel and Taelin sitting and watching cousin Kyler play some basketball! So fun!

All of the kids ready to play some basketball

This is Kyler's group playing with a HUGE ball. Taelin wanted to go play so bad!
We went to McDonald's Play Place on the 4th and I treated myself to some ice cream for our anniversary while Taelin played on some toys.

Sliding down the slide with a new friend

Playing the piano with his feet

These 2 girls LOVED taelin and would have him follow them

Mel was like WHAT THE...who broke the toy i just built!!

No comments: