Thursday, January 6, 2011

hard day

Yesterday I woke up feeling pretty crappy, but decided to go to work. I wasn't feeling so hot at work, but made it till 12:00. I came home and had to go out to Gowen for something, then came home and started feeling HORRIBLE! i felt like I was going to throw up any minute. Annette was so kind to play with Taelin. Thank heavens it was Taelin's nap later so I could rest. I woke up and threw up hard core. FELT LIKE CRAP! I am so happy that I live at home so my sisters and mom can watch Taelin when I feel like this. I slept the rest of the night. My dad picked me up some Tylenol PM and I was out!!! I woke up this morning feeling a little bit better but still felt achy, so I didn't go to work. When I got Taelin out of his crib I saw that he had thrown up in the middle of the night! Throw up all over his bed and in his hair and on his clothes!:( poor little man!! I felt so bad for him! And he has had 3 really runny diapers today:( I hope this flu bug goes away soon! Cuz i hate feeling like this! But thank you family for helping with Taelin & Macie when all I feel like doing is sleeping! I will sure miss that while i'm in JAPAN!

No comments: