Thursday, January 20, 2011

So Sad

It all started 2 weeks ago when my little baby boy of 17 months old woke up with throw up all in his crib and all over his body. We gave him some pedialyte and some toast, and he was feeling much better. He then would have diarrhea after diarrhea diapers, and would still throw up in the middle of the night. Well, it went on for about a week, so I called the doctor to see if we should bring him in. During the week Taelin never had a fever and acted totally fine. He would run around, jump, play with his toys, go on walks...you would have never known that he was sick. Well the doctor told me to give him lots of pedialyte and to just make sure that he was having wet diapers still. She said that he had viral diarrhea and that he should stay away from other children. Saturday he was feeling much better. But then Sunday he woke up again with so much throw up in this crib and all over his body that we stayed home from church. He had the grossest diaper I had ever seen and he just felt so sick. I felt so bad for him. Sunday night he was not feeling good at all, and you could tell that he was sick, his face was much thinner too and his bum had the worse diaper rash that we couldn't even touch it! We did the brat diet for 48 hours and he was doing much better. So yesterday I gave him a little bit more food than yogurt, toast, bananas and applesauce. I was so happy because he even looked so much better! Well, this morning around 5:00 am I hear him throwing up in his crib, so I go in and get him and he had it all over him again. He had thrown up about 20 times this morning. So I called the doctor this morning at 8:00 and we have an appointment to go see her later today. I hope that they find out what is wrong with him and give him something for it because I hate seeing my baby boy this sick! It just makes me so sad! and he threw up in my hair too...so I'm ready for this to be over. WISH US LUCK!

No comments: