Wednesday, November 17, 2010

things we do


Talk to his handsome man every night:)

Play the piano

Put on Mindy's cutest boots!

Take the pig for a walk

Watch the pig walk away

Get treasures from our walks...this one is a HUGE chunk of grass!!!

Go on a walk and hike up this 'hill' so I can sit down and take a break

Run errands and then fall asleep in the car

Be silly by putting stuff on my head

Buy a new king size bed:)

Hangs out with Aunt Mindy

I love this video! taelin isn't so sure what to think of this pig...IT IS NOW HIS FAVORITE FRIEND! hahaha

3 comments:

Annette said...

best ever!

Tyler and Carisa said...

Buying a king sized bed is the best thing Tyler and I have ever done!! You'll seriously thank yourself every night!!

Only downside is you can never go back to a queen... it's just not as luxurious!

Annette said...

that video kills me every time! haha, so funny :)