Thursday, November 11, 2010

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for this time of year to reflect on what I am thankful for. I am so thankful for a wonderful loving family and for a husband who is willing to fight for our freedom. I love them so much and I couldn't be happier. I am thankful for my other famalies who have been here for me while my husband has been gone. I am thankful for the most beautiful baby boy in the world. I am thankful that we are all healthy and strong. I am thankful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and for the chance that we have to repent and be better every day. I am thankful for my wonderful job. I am thankful for a bed to sleep on and for food to eat. I am thankful for clothes and my dog. I have the best life ever! THANK YOU SO MUCH VETERANS AND ACTIVE DUTY MEMBERS OF THE MILITARY FOR KEEPING OUR COUNTRY FREE!

No comments: