Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Story of Annette

So....

Yesterday I went to the kitchen to make myself some carnation instant drink. I knew I had the powder stuff to mix it and I had bought milk like a week ago. So, I get the packet, and open the fridge. I see some eggnog (yum!) which is not open and some other milk that's not mine. I was so annoyed! i was pretty sure I had bought milk since moving into this apartment... so i made hot cocoa instead. But i was really starting to get annoyed that someone else would use all of MY milk! I thought back to when i bought it and tried to remember if i had used it with anything, but i knew what I had cooked and knew it should still be in there. So, i looked again and the eggnog... wasn't eggnog! haha, it was my milk! but it was right under the light in the light so it made the color look like eggnog! hahahaha, so i moved it to the bottom of the fridge so i won't make that mistake again. but it was too late to have carnation instant, so I had that today :)

tee hee

the end.

Annette
Your Sister

1 comment:

Landon and Julie said...

Carnation Instant is DELISH! Good choice!