Thursday, November 4, 2010

loving the FALL!

So the construction people that are working on the side walk will be done in a couple of days...makes me happy so we can use the driveway..but also sad because TAELIN LOVES TO WATCH THEM OUT THE WINDOW! Today they were laying down the cement and Macie & I went to go run some errands while Taelin was sleeping and when we came back Macie ran as fast as she could and put her paw prints in the cement. The construction guys were just laughing. They said that I could put her paw print in the cement if I wanted to, but I said no and suggested putting Taelin's hand print instead:) IT TURNED OUT GREAT! i have always wanted to do this, so it made me super happy!!





This afternoon Taelin helped me outside rake up the leaves. He seriously is the BEST helper ever! Thanks so much!





This is Taelin signing Please...so I would please get him out of the leaves. What a silly boy!

This is Taelin new favorite thing to do...take this leap frog toy for a walk..but also sit on it:)


1 comment:

Annette said...

what awesome tricks you've taught him :) I love how you tell him not to get macie with the rake so that's what he goes to do hahahahahahahha!!! and the handprint!!! that is so so cool!!!