Friday, July 15, 2011

15 weeks & 1 day

Today I am 15 weeks and 1 day:) I went to my doctors apt this morning and it went great.  Taelin came along with me.  HE LOVES GOING TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE! I have gained 4 lbs so far and am feeling great.  I got to hear the babies heartbeat today and that made me so happy! It was at 147.  Dalin  & I have had this feeling that we are having a girl, but according to the heartbeat we are having boy....so who knows! I guess in 5 weeks we will find out for sure:) I am happy either way! I want a girl, just because I think it would be so much fun to have a girl and to dress her up and also so my parents could have a grand-daughter:) But I would also love a boy because then Taelin & him could be the best of friends and I already have a ton of boy clothes:) So I'm happy either way!:) My blood work results all came back normal, which was GREAT:) I am starting to get a bump and I LOVE it! Every night I get sore throats, but other than that I am pretty good.  I could eat cereal all day long, and love cheese! Bread always sounds so gross, so I don't eat it, which makes me sad because i LOVE to have sandwiches for lunch...now I have NACHOS:)  We are so excited to meet this baby in Jan...we just really hope he/she doesn't come on our anniversary.....keep your fingers crossed!
Prego pic to come soon:)

No comments: