Sunday, December 5, 2010

The weekend

this weekend was AMAZING and so much fun! love getting already for Christmas:) Friday after work I went to go pick up Taelin from Grammy's house, and Taelin wanted to drive the car, so of course I let him...AND HE LOCKED THE CAR..he was locked inside of my car all by himself!!!! I WAS FREAKING OUT! thank heavens ReNea is AMAZING and knows how to break into cars:) Taelin was in the car for about 15 min before she got it opened. I was so scared for my life! I am pretty sure that I learned my lesson:)
This weekend we also had a lot of fun decorating the Nelson's Christmas tree and the Bradshaw's Christmas tree:) We had fun watching BSU football, visiting Macie Mae, talking to Dalin whenever we got the chance, watching the Christmas devotional, and eating AMAZING toffee at my aunt & uncles.

WAHOO seeing TANGLED! Best movie! SO funny and so cute!!! only us and 2 more ppl in the theater. It was GREAT!

THE 2ND CUTEST BABY EVER...NORA NOEL BOYLE...Taelin's future wife!!!!! She is perfect!




Looking like a science nerd with Grandpa Nelson's glasses

Sitting on his very own rocking chair:) loving it!












OUR BSU WALL OF FAME!



No comments: