Sunday, December 12, 2010

SICK:(


So this weekend was not a fun one!!! Thursday I woke up feeling quite yucky...Friday I was still feeling yucky, but went to work and went Christmas shopping. That night I was feeling really really yucky!! So I went to bed around 9:00 and Taelin was so nice and slept in until 8:10!!! It was heaven! But I woke up with NO VOICE!! I have always wanted to wake up with no voice...and it finally happened. My mother said it was awesome!! I had no voice for about 1.5 hours. I was feeling the most miserable I have ever felt in my entire life!!! My family was going out for Mindy's birthday and I needed help with Taelin. My brother in law Tyler came to the rescue and took Taelin away from me from 1-6!!! It was heaven! I slept from about 1-5 and still felt not so good. When my family came home from lunch and the movies my dad got me some theraflu and my mom made me some mac & cheese...I was finally starting to feel like 10% better. I went to bed that night at 9:00 again and Taelin was so kind to wake up at 8:20!! Gosh was a nice boy to let his mommy who is sick sleep in:) I took about a 2 hour nap this morning when Taelin took his nap and feel about 50% better now:) I'm hoping Taelin takes another long afternoon nap so I can nap again and feel even better! It is no fun being sick when you have a little one to take care of!!! So I didn't really do anything that fun except sleep, talk to DALIN, and go Christmas shopping:) Hope everyone else had a WAY BETTER weekend than me!
ONLY A WEEK AND A DAY TILL WE GET DALIN FOR 11 DAYS:) BEST EVER!
WE HAVE SUCH A FUNNY KID! I LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I'm giving Taelin some shoes for Christmas! haha, he loves them so much! What a goof!