Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers day was so awesome. I was so happy that I got to spend Mothers day with my mom! She is so amazing and I look up to her in so many ways! I was suppose to finish my last 2 scuba dives that day, but it didn't work out:( Our branch had all the men take the womens classes, so we could go to gospel doctrine and relief society, and then they had an amazing feast for us! Not really a feast, but they brought out some fruit, crackers, different meats and cheeses, and a huge plate of chocolate candies (one of which was the Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Raspberry one) It was so awesome. 
Dalin also made this really AMAZING Video for me that has pictures from when we were engaged and all the way to us having 2 kids.  He also put in a video of Amika cooing and a video of Taelin jumping on the couch. It's adorable and I LOVE IT!
Dalin and my dad also made my mom and I an AMAZING STEAK dinner with corn on the cob and salad! They even did the clean up:) And then of course, we had YUMMY PIE that my mom had made.  It was a GREAT Mothers day.  I love my kids and my husband so much! thanks for making my day so special:)

No comments: