Wednesday, May 16, 2012

4 months old!

Today Amika had her 4 month apt and her shots.  She took the shots like a champ and was so good today.  I cannot believe my baby girl is already 4 months old! Time sure does fly! 
Amika's 4 month Stats:
Weight: 14 lbs (90%)
Height: 24.5 in (90%)
A couple things she LOVES
*Her right index finger (she uses this finger to sooth her)
*Patty Cake Patty Cake
*holding her hands together (I swear she is always saying a prayer)
*getting a bath
*Music
*Colors
*TV
*cooing 
*tickling your little toes & under your neck
*reading books
A couple of things she HATES
*doing her hair (when I have to grab it and put it in a pony)
*not a huge fan of tummy time yet
5.16.12 - shot day and you DID GREAT!

We were up at Camp Schwab staying at the really nice cottages with Grandma and Grandpa on your REAL 4 Month birthday, but I still had to take pics:) LOOK AT THAT BELLY!!!

You LOVE holding your hands:) I love those cute fat cheeks!

Taelin loves you so much! And you LOVE to look at your hands. 

HUH?

Staring at whats on your pants


1 comment:

Debbie Bradshaw said...

You may want to change that to 4 months old rather than 4 moths old.hahah