Monday, February 21, 2011

TSS going away party

Friday February 18, 2011 was my last day working at Total System Services.  I have worked here off and on for 3 years.  My work has been AMAZING and so KIND to me.  I am going to miss these people so much. I know for sure that I will probably NEVER have a boss that was as great as mine. I started there in Feb 2008, right after Dalin & I got married and was there until Taelin was almost born.  I took about a 3 month break and then came back to work for just a couple hours a week.  Taelin got to come with me for a lot of it as well.  HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!! I then left again at the beginning of the summer while Dalin went to bootcamp so I could move to Utah...and I really wasn't suppose to come back....BUT.....I wasn't able to go with Dalin to his job school so I asked my boss if I could come back just part time....and he let me:) So Friday was my LAST DAY....at least for a couple of years:) They were so kind and threw me a going away party with a bunch of amazing food!! Thank you so much TSS for being so good to me! I will greatly miss you guys!!!

No comments: