Saturday, February 12, 2011

forever

it's been forever since i have blogged...but i can't find my camera cord to get the pics off of the camera....hopefully I will find it when we unpack all of our stuff! Until then...you will just have to wait!!!
but we are doing great and having so much fun with Family and Friends before we move. Taelin gets cuter and cuter everyday and is getting so smart!
We got to give Macie Mae away on monday to the Gomez family, so that is going to be very hard and not very fun. She will be loved there and will have a fun time with there family. She is just my first pet, and I really thought that taelin would grow up with her and everything, but I guess not. I just have to try to not think about it to much or I start balling! We will always love Macie Mae and always have a place for her in our hearts!!
Until then, I will keep you updated with no pics:(

No comments: