Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunbeams. 10.10.10

Today at church Taelin did AWESOME during Sacrament Meeting, but after that......ya.....it just got worse....he was so tired! It is hard to have church from 1:00-4:00 when his nap time is at 1:30. My mom took him during Sunday school so I could listen to the lesson, then she brought him to me so she could go to Relief Society. WOW...Taelin was a huge mess! He was screaming like crazy and was just not happy...but Bro Martin came to the rescue. The primary kids were practicing the primary program, and then were walking to there classrooms and Taelin decided to follow them. he walked into the classroom, and they were about to shut the door when I told Bro. Martin that my baby was in there. He so kindly told me that it was okay and that he could stay if he wanted to. HOW NICE!!!!! Taelin had no problem finding a chair and sitting down and listening. We sang lots of songs, Taelin's favorite right now is JESUS WANTS ME FOR A SUNBEAM, had some good snacks, colored a picture, and then learned about Joseph Smith. Taelin loved it! I can't wait...only 3 more months till he is old enough to go to nursery. I think he is going to do GREAT! Thanks Bro. Martin for saving the day!
We also got to talk to Dalin A LOT this weekend, which was so awesome! He graduates on Tuesday from Marine Combat Training and then fly's out for job training. He is the gung ho of his platoon, meaning he was the best motivator:)WAY TO GO DALIN! So he gets to have breakfast tomorrow morning with the battalion commander. I can't wait for job training to be done so then we can be together as a family:) I miss him so much...but only a little bit longer. And during this training we can talk on the phone EVERY NIGHT, and we can even skype:) (gosh we are getting spoiled:) Taelin likes to give secret messages when he is on the phone, so it's always so fun for Dalin to try to talk to him. We love Dalin so much and are so proud of him!

No comments: