Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference Weekend

This last weekend we had the opportunity to go down to Utah to see conference. Taelin couldn't go with us, so this was my first vacation away from him & Dalin. The beginning was rough, but I got through it. Taelin stayed with Gammy & Papa (Dalin's parents) and had the time of his life and was so good:) I always LOVE conference and was so happy that my dad had tickets for us to go down. It is so uplifting and is so great to hear words from the living prophet and his apostles on how we need to be living our life so we can return to our Heavenly Father someday. I love being a mother and I love being married for time and all eternity. This is a WONDERFUL time to live and I LOVE IT!
I loved hanging out at Mel's house, always so much fun with Jaden & Kyler! We watched IRON MAN 2 Friday night, and hung out Saturday afternoon during the 2nd session of conference. That night while the men went to the priesthood session we all went to Grandma's for pizza, root-beer floats & a movie. It was fun to catch up with some cousins & aunts.
We went to the Sunday morning of Conference and then it was time to say goodbye and come back home to Boise. What a fun vacation!

All of us that went to Saturday mornings conference.


All of use girls!!!!! :)


All of us girls with mom!:)

Annette crazy, Jennie smiley

Jennie Crazy, Nettie Smiley

Both of us CRAZY!

Both smiley:)

1 comment:

Annette said...

I love our pics :)