Monday, September 27, 2010

Picnic at the park

I love going to the park! But I love having Picnic's at the park even more. Brittany Moore and her 2 kids came along and it was SO much fun! Got to love the slides and bouncy animal toys:) There was a dog that was there that was fetching a toy from the pond and Taelin kept wanting to go swim in the pond with the dog....so gross.....I would have to keep walking back and forth with him and kept telling him that the pond water was so gross and that he couldn't go swimming in that water...it was quite funny! Taelin just loves dogs so much and just wanted to play with him. I would have to distract him with some fun toys on the playground to get him to stop running over to the pond. THANKS FOR THE FUN AFTERNOON BRIT!We got to do it again soon!

Cole showing us how to carry the lunch bag

Brit and her 2 cute boys Chance and Cole

Taelin & I

I LOVE this pic! 2 cute boys...love Chance's nose, and love that Taelin is holding a pop can..something i never let him drink.

Chance matched the toy

Such a cute boy!

GOSH I LOVE TAELIN! He is such a cute kid!

No comments: