Monday, September 27, 2010

ANNETTE HOME FOR THE WEEKEND!

Annette came home to Boise the weekend of the 17th ...she actually surprised us all and came Thursday night! we were all SO excited!! She showed us her new MacBook PRO, which is soo cool, and we took some crazy pics in the photo booth. It was so much fun! Saturday mom, Annette, Taelin, and I went and spent the afternoon at WAHOOZ!


Taelin LOVES to play with Aunt Net! here we are driving to WAHOOZ

(yes I look retarded in this pic, but I was really excited)
We taught Taelin how to mini golf (Annette 1st place, Taelin & Jennie 2nd Place, Mom 3rd Place),

Teaching him how to hold the club...

He caught on really quickly:)

He wanted to help Aunt Net hit the ball....i think that's why Annette won...cuz she had Taelin's help! :)

He LOVED to just carry the ball and put it in the hole.
played some token games,

Driving!

And of course taking a ride with Spider Man!:)
and then Annette and I raced on the go karts...and Annette totally schooled me...my car was SO slow! but it was still so much fun!!! I can't wait till Taelin is old enough to ride with me!

Then Annette and Mom played another round of golf while Taelin and I just watched...this time Mom got 1st and Annette got 2nd.

GOOD JOB MOM!
Now it was time to go and pick out some toys from all of our tickets! we got the BEST toy...i think we all love the toy that Tealin picked more than he loves it:) see for yourself. :) WHAT A FUN DAY AT WAHOOZ! Thanks mom!



such a FUN toy!!!
Annette left Monday the 20th and I was so sad!

But then got really happy when we remembered that we would see each other in 12 days when we come down to Utah for conference:)

love you sis and Aunt Net!!!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I LOVE YOU!!! Best blog ever!!!!