Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES!


BSU WON!

CHEER ROUTINE FOR NATIONALS! THEY DID GREAT!



Going to the sweet BSU GAME!! GO BSU!

These are his sweet new shoes we got;)

Who doesn't love pizza? He loved me for getting it:)
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! We had a WONDERFUL Valentines Day!!! It actually started out Friday night when we went to go see a movie. We went and saw TAKEN! And for all of you guys out their who haven't seen it...GO!! IT'S GREAT! So that was a very fun date night!
Saturday started off with me waking up and making us amazing CREPES! This was the first time I had made them, and I would have to say they turned out GREAT! :) Dalin was suppose to work, but they called him and told him he didn't have to:) SO now we could spend the whole day together:)
When I was getting ready Dalin came in and told me how much he loved me and told me that he was going to get a Valentine's day present.....BUT THEN DECIDED TO GIVE ME $ INSTEAD SO I COULD GET WHAT I WANTED:) How thoughtful of him!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I am pretty sure I'm going to go get my hair done:) So that will be so much FUN! I love him!!
We went out shopping for a little bit and got him some good Nike shoes, which look great on him!!
Our dinner was A HEART SHAPED PIZZA from Papa Murpheys, which turned out AWESOME!
That night was one of the best! Dalin had to cheer at the Boise St vs Utah St b-ball game and HOLY CRAP WAS IT PACKED! It was so loud and so much fun! Boise St ended up beating the # 1 team in the Wac 66-56!!! BSU ROCKS! The cheerleaders also performed their Nationals routine at half time and it was so GOOD and so much fun to watch!
We for sure had a WONDERFUL Valentines day!!!

No comments: