Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween & Stuff


Dalin getting ready to carve his masterpiece


I wanted to eat it


Paul just getting started when we were all almost done!!


This is Jeanne carving her pumpkin:)


This is Mine and Dalin's Pumpkins:)


The hole in our ceiling.....

HALLOWEEN was a lot of fun for us. We carved pumpkins with our next door neighbors Jeanne and Paul for b-day/FHE. I carved a cute little spider, Dalin carved Batman, Jeanne carved Belle, and Paul carved Darth Maul. We didn't start till about 10:00 p.m. and we got done around 1:30 a.m.!! But it was super worth it!! :) Then on Halloween night we got to go and pass out candy at Dalin's parents house. Dalin wasn't feeling to well, so he stayed up stairs and relxaed and watched a movie. His mom and I handed the candy out. It was super fun to see all the cute trick-or-treaters come in their costums. I loved it!! Then we went and hung out with some friends and ate food and watched a scary movie! It was a great Halloween!!

Another thing that happened this month was our kitchen flooded. I was taking a bath one night, and when I wanted to get out I pushed the drain thing down, and I could see that the water was going down but couldn't hear the water draining. So I just decided to get dressed and go downstairs. I turn on the kitchen light and water is leaking out of our ceiling into our kitchen!!!! So we get our mananger over to our apt, and she calls the emergency plumber, and of course his phone # is disconnected!! So we put towels over the whole floor to try and dry it up. Well, an old man came the other day to fix the drain and stuff and he had to tear open our ceiling so it wouldn't get all gross and also so it could air out and stuff. So we had a big huge hole in our ceiling for about a week, it was awesome!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

haha, the hole, that is so funny! I love your pumpkins! so cute! I miss you Jen!