Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10 MONTHS!!






Today is our 10 month anniversary and I'm just the happiest girl in the world!! I coudln't have picked a better man to be with for the rest of my life. Dalin is truly an amazing husband and i'm so greatful for him!! I have enjoyed these last 10 months so much and i'm so happy that we have eternity together! He is the kindest most down to earth guy that I know. He is super caring, to not only me, but everyone that he comes in contact with. He makes me laugh so much and knows about everything he can do to make me laugh!! He truly is my everything!! Thanks so much honey for being you and for being by my side 100%. Happy 10 months:)



2 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Yay!! Congrats! That is so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you two. I hope all is going well and I miss both of you! Love ya!!!!