Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trip to Boise Week 2

wow, cannot believe time is going by so dang fast!! we had so much fun this week!!
it all started with the BSU game on Saturday...and I won't say much about that...cuz it wasn't that great:( But I still love my broncos!!!

On Tuesday we went to this new park with my friends Rachel (her 2 kids Nora and Josi), Brittney (her 2 kids Cole and Chance), and Suzanne (her kid Grace).  The kids had a lot of fun.  It was fun catching up with them.



 Thurday I was suppose to help at the Temple with putting up some crystals in the sealing rooms, but the shipment didn't come in:( But we did get a tour of the temple, and it is so dang pretty.  I am so happy that I am married in the temple and have my family FOREVER! So I came home we just played at the house:) that night mom and dad left to go see the Les Mis play, and ReNea came and picked us up so we could spend the night at there place.  We watched the BSUvsBYU game, and it was just a dumb game.  We did come out with a win though:)






Friday I ACTUALLY did get to help in the Boise Temple, and it was such a cool experience.  Now Dalin and I have both helped with temples.  Dalin got to help with the Sacramento Temple on his mission.  Mom even got to come and help hang crystals too.  After we were done mom took us out to lunch at Olive Garden.  It was so delicious!!! Before we came home for dinner at Mom and Dads, we stopped at Petsmart to look at the pets.  The dogs were having dinner, so we couldn't see them, but we had fun seeing all the other animals.  That night Taelin and Grandpa had a camp-out in the backyard.  They even got to roast marshmallows.  Then they read some books and watched a movie in the tent.  He had a lot of fun.






Saturday Taelin and Grandpa went fishing, they didn't catch anything, but he sure did have a lot of fun.  That night we went and visited Macie Mae.  It took her about 2 min to remember who we were, but she sure did remember me, Taelin, and Annette.  I loved it!! She followed me all over the place and even followed me out to the car.  It sure was cute!!






No comments: