Thursday, March 8, 2012

2 months

2.9.12-1 month old! We didn't get to do anything super fun for your 1 month birthday because TMO came today to move us.  It was long and boring.  You were so good through it all.  Thanks for making moving day not so stressful.  I think you LOVE our new place because you FINALLY get your own room:) You slept in your crib the whole night too.  I am so glad you love your bed and your room.  Now it's time to decorate your room again!
2.10.12- you have a rash on your neck and chest, so sad! We have a Doc apt Monday to see what it is.  Your baby acne on your face is the worse its been today.  I hope it goes away soon.  We went to the park with Taelin this afternoon and you slept the whole time.  You get so happy and get the biggest smiles when your brother comes and plays with you or sits by you. Its adorable
Taelin letting you play with his basketball.  You held it so good! Your little arm is always up by your face in a fist...it looks like you are going to punch yourself

Every time we lay a blanket on the ground for you Taelin ALWAYS comes to lay by you. I love it!
 2.11.12- You got pretty fussy last night and had a hard tine calming down.  I sung you some songs and your favorite one was Love is spoken here.  You calmed right down and started talking during it and got really big smiles.  It was adorable.  I swear you understood that song.  I only wish I knew what you were thinking. The Poppells came over tonight to play games and watch movies.  Rachel and Sephanie loved holding you!





2.12.12- you blew bubbles with your milk today and got the biggest smile out of it!
2.13.12- we went to the doctor today to find out what your rash was, and I guess it's not a rash, it's just more of your baby acne.  I hope it goes away soon, because every time I dress you I feel so sad for your chest. Glad it's nothing big though.
2.14.12- first valentines day! Got your first little pink purse and some hello kitty  cups.  FOUND OUT YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER COUSIN:) yay for Ty and Heidi. You were awake from 730-noon off and on.  So happy when your new little giraffe would give you kisses and you could hug it.  I put you to bed before we had read scriptures and said prayers and you were NOT happy with me.  So daddy got you out and you came in with us and then when we were finished you went right to bed.   You love to do everything with us and get sad if we leave you out. 
Valentines gifts to the kids and to Dalin

Taelin put Amika's purse and cup in her swing.  So cute!

Taelin loves his new gun!

Hanging out on the ground....hand in the same position it always is..right by your face about to punch your head

Taelin looking so cute and handsome

wow you have the cutest smile ever!!! looking at his picture makes me smile and makes me so happy.  You are seriously SO adorable!



My Michael Kors White Watch from my hubby!  I LOVE IT!
Getting ready to read scriptures. 


2.15.12- During Taelin’s nap time we got our 1 on 1 time and it was so much fun.  You and me were having the best conversations.  You got so happy when I would make the clicking noise with my tongue.  I am so happy that I got so much of it on video.  You even made the clicking noise.  WAY TO GO!  You also held a toy in each of your hands. You had your first dance party out in the hallway, dancing to Justin Beiber Never Say Never.  You were standing the whole time too.  Your legs get stronger and stronger everyday.  You are having a rough time right now.  It is 935 pm and you still aren’t asleep.  You are in your crib right now screaming and crying.  Daddy and I are going to start having you cry yourself to sleep.  This is so hard for us.  As much as we would LOVE to hold you and cuddle you all night we have to teach you how to do it yourself. Well, you wouldn’t stop crying. I went in and changed your diaper and then took you for a ride in the car.  You always calm down in the car.  You are asleep now in your car seat.  Hope you have a good night. 




2.16.12- I guess you weren't a huge fan of mom today...here is why I say that.  We were all sitting down for dinner and daddy asked me if I would pray.  I start my prayer, while holding you, and you do the BIGGEST fart ever and had the BIGGEST blow out ever.  It went all the way up to your arm pit.  Poop was all over me too! Thanks girl...i'll be sure to return the favor to you someday:) haha then later that night after I had fed you I was holding you and you threw up ALL OVER ME.  I guess you didn't like the outfits I was wearing.
2.17.12- Last night Taelin came to give you a kiss while you were playing with daddy, and you spit up all over Taelin.  It was HILARIOUS.  Your brother got you back by licking your forehead.
You also blew a lot of spit bubbles and are getting really good at holding your head up by yourself.
2.18.12- Your first time doing family pictures, your first time going to the aquarium, and your first time going to the movies.  And you were GREAT through all of it.  Even with the weather being so cold for pictures and at the aquarium, you never cried.  You were awake for about 15 min at the aquarium and then slept the rest of the time.
2.19.12- Early this morning you wouldn't stop crying.  Mommy was very tired so daddy took you.  You guys hung out in the front room so Taelin and I wouldn't wake up.  Daddy said all you wanted was for him to cuddle you under his marine blanket, you went right to sleep.  Your daddy loves you so much.  Later that day I had just got done feeding you and you were so happy.  You baby talked to me for about 10 min.  We had a great conversation.
2.20.12- You only liked tummy time if you were doing it with dad
2.21.12- Got to stay up with mom and dad to watch BREAKING DAWN PART 1 (one of moms favorite movies...dad not so much) and would NOT stop talking.  You are just like me, can't shut up during movies. :) You also hardly take the binky.  If we try to give it to you when you are talking, you get super upset at us and spit it right out and then give us the biggest smile because it's not in your mouth.   You are seriously happy 98% of the day, i LOVE it!
2.22.12- first time away from me for longer than an hour.  Mom started the co-op again and you and Taelin got to play with other kids while mom went and worked out.  When I came and picked you guys up you were sleeping.  They said you slept the whole time.  Right when I held you, you woke up, and gave me the biggest smile.  You were so happy to see me.  It made me feel really good.  I love you so much.
2.23.12-
2.24.12- we got to have our monthly mommy and Amika night.  you helped me make snikerdoodles, that turned out not so good and we watched the movie Baby Mama.  you fell asleep in the first 10 min, just like your mother does:) Your baby acne is all the way gone too:)
2.25.12- Your room is complete! Everything is put away and hung up:) It looks so pretty.  You got to hang out at Ashely Millers tonight with your brother Taelin while daddy and I went on a date.  Ashley said you were awake the whole time (4 hours) and that you wouldn't smile at her.  This is the longest I have left you, and we both did great!
2.26.12-YOUR BLESSING DAY! You looked so beautiful in your dress.  Daddy gave you such a beautiful blessing.  The Lord loves you very much and has a lot of work for you to do here on earth.
2.27.12
2.28.12- Rough night! You are so constipated and it makes me sad! I really wanted to eat ice cream, so I did...and it hurts your tummy so bad...I am so sorry! Won't do it again!!! You would be asleep for 20 min, and then awake for 20 min, then asleep for 20 min, then awake for 20 min...all night long! It was a LONG night!
2.29.12- An extra day:) Taelin was sick throwing up today, so you got to hang out with Trina Brooks and Melissa Johnson.  You loved them both!
3.1.12- You slept 7 hours last night! A NEW RECORD! Keep it up girl
3.2.12- You peed on Melissa at lunch and we all had a good laugh
3.3.12- Got to paint your fingers and toes:) But a sad night, you now have a runny nose and you had a hard time sleeping and a hard time feeding.  I really hope that it goes away soon. I hate seeing you not happy! You cried for 30 min straight, and that is NOT like you at all!!!
3.4.12- Sis. Young got to hold you today and church and said you were all smiles! Your smile is so pretty.  Keep smiling baby girl!
3.5.12- FIRST TIME AT THE BEACH, and you loved it! You loved moving your feet in the sand, it made you super happy! You are also starting to want your fingers over your binky...we have some how got to stop that.....don't want you to be a finger sucker!
3.6.12- NEW RECORD, SLEPT FOR 8 HOURS, AND WENT 10 HOURS BETWEEN FEEDINGS! YOU SERIOUSLY MADE MY NIGHT:)
3.7.12- Slept 8 hours again!
3.8.12- Got a new headband from the Tiffany the cheer-leading coach, and you look so cute in it! 


No comments: