Thursday, September 29, 2011

This week

SORRY LOTS TO READ AND NO PICS:( 
this week has been hard but A LOT of fun. Dailn went to Jungle Warfare Training on Sunday, and got back Friday.  Taelin and I missed him so much.  Everything was about Daddy when he was gone.  If we were outside playing Taelin would yell DADDY as loud and as many times as he could.  If we were coloring a picture, Taelin was always coloring a picture for DADDY.  If we were playing with his play dough, Taelin was always making something for DADDY.  It was so adorable.  He loves his Daddy so much and is SO happy now that he is home!
Here is a re-cap of what we did when he was gone:
Sunday: Dropped him off, went to church, Taelin not so good in nursery (had to sit with me the 3rd hour).  Taelin napped from 415-515 and then we had some dinner, played with play dough and the bubbles.  When we were outside blowing bubbles Taelin kept asking for Daddy.  So I told him that he was up high in the mountains camping.  So Taelin would jump up high and say DADDY.  He thought he was up high on the roof....when he couldn't find daddy he was really sad and started to cry:(.  Then Taelin took a bath and we watched THE SECRET OF NIMH 2. 
Monday: I had my doctors apt and I have gained 16 lbs so far:) The babies heart beat was 157 and is doing awesome.  Taelin had a speech therapy apt that morning and it went GREAT! He doesn't have to do speech therapy, which we were happy about.  He is right on track with understanding things, but is in the range of a 21 month old for speaking.  But is improving every day! That day we learned the letter J, did his ABC's, and then he got to watch some videos on the computer.  When Taelin woke up from his nap he played with Olivia and Paige and popped some bubbles.  That night we had our fun sleepover at the Pedersens.
Tuesday: I had to baby sit at the co-op from 345-1115.  We came home and had lunch and went though a bag of clothes and shoes that Erica gave us.  She gave us Jaxens old Lightning McQueen shoes and Taelin is ATTACHED to them.  He wears them everywhere and is so happy when he gets to put them on.  Everything is about Lightning McQueen these days.  That night I dropped him off to play with Kyson so I could go to our relief society activity.  We made bags out of t-shirts (mine was of course made out of a BOISE STATE T-SHIRT), and also a really cute pumpkin decoration.  They turned out so cute.  I am glad that I got my crafts done because Julie called me and told me that Taelin wasn't doing good:( So I rushed home and Taelin was crying so hard.  It made me so sad.   Taelin always has such a hard time when I leave him with other people when Dalin is gone....I think that he thinks that both of us left him and aren't coming back.  poor little guy.  He was of course happy when I picked him up, so we came home and watched TANGLED. Taelin fell asleep on the couch watching the movie with his Lightning McQueen shoes on.
Wednesday Taelin & I drove to Foster to turn in our paperwork for the CDC.  The apt. took about 15 min, and the drive took us 35 min, and I didn't' want to put Taelin back in the car, so we went to the PX and found Taelin 2 toys for doing so well at potty training.  He picked out A BIG THING OF BUBBLES, and a cookie monster play dough set.  He really wanted this Lightning McQeen race car set, but it was to expensive.  So maybe another day he will get it:) On our way home we stopped by the commissary to get our WIC items and then came home and had lunch and played with the new play dough set.  It is so much fun.  While Taelin was napping I did the wash and started this fun HAPPY FALL craft:)  I can't wait to finish it and hang it on our door.  When Taelin woke up from naps he played with Olivia for a little bit and then we had dinner and went to scouts.  The boys all had a really fun time.  We passed off about 5 achievements and they finished making their den flag.  Taelin was NOT tired when we got home, since he didn't wake up from his nap until 415, so we made our CHOCOLATE CHIP CRINKLES.  They turned out so good and taste so yummy!! Taelin and I played hide and seek and chased each other around the house.  Taelin was laughing so hard I wish I could have gotten a video of it. His laugh is so cute and I love it when I get him laughing so hard!! It was a really fun night. I think Taelin went to bed around 1000 pm.
Thursday: WHAT A ROUGH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was like Taelin woke up on the wrong side of the bed and decided that he was going to disobey EVERYTHING that I told him and DISOBEY EVERY rule.  It was HARD! But we did get through the day, which is great:)  Taelin had story time at the library at 1000, which he loved, and that afternoon I went to go try on Marine Ball dresses and found one that I LOVE! And I only had to pay $60 for it! I am so in love with it! My friend at church (Jessica Poppell) is going to  add sleeves to the dress or make a jacket for the dress.  It is going to be so pretty:) Cannot wait to wear it!:) That night after dinner we went on a walk with Allison and Olivia.  Then it was bath-time and bed time!
Friday: Taelin slept in until 830, which was HEAVEN to me! We chatted with my family really quick and then Linda and Paige came over and we all hung out and chatted.  Then Jessica Poppell and her 2 kids came over as well.  Jessica looked at the dress, and also took my scout shirt to make it short sleeved:)  The kids all had fun playing.  When they all left we had lunch and then made Daddy a Welcome Home Sign.  Taelin had so much fun coloring pictures for daddy! :)  Then we went outside and played with the soccer ball, chased butterflies, and ran around.  Taelin took a nap and I caught up on my recipe book and blogging:) pics to come later:)

No comments: