Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter at the Nelsons



Such an AMAZING surprise that Dalin brought me! I got to work after my lunch and this is what I found on my desk! I have such a great husband! He loves me so much!

Daddy and Taelin Easter Morning. They look really happy!

The easter Bunny really LOVED Taelin...he brought him lots of stuff!

LOVES balls!

a new toy to ride on:) it plays some songs too! HE LOVES being pushed around on this!

What a cute little boy!

Easter Morning for Taelin


What cute boys! haha

this loooks like a drawing...cool

The Easter eggs that i dyed


Dalin was very proud of the ones he dyed.

How cute!

Taelin in the new stander! he hasn't quite figured out how to use it, but he likes it!

Dalin dying his easter egss

Taelin in his new Easter Suit! What a stud!



Taelin and his Easter Egss that he found


Tasting the egg that he found

Food dye all over his face!

So happy to find 2 of the eggs:)

Taste so good!

Found the egg in the plant:)

Taelin and the Easter Bunny Cake! How cute!

2 comments:

Annette said...

those pics of him are so adorable!!! I also showed Grandma a pic of your cake and she loved it! :)

Andrea said...

Such cute pics of your little family!