Monday, March 1, 2010

My Gold Medalist!

So, Dalin is an OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST.......in throwing papers!:) We were on our daily paper route listening to Mike and Kate on Mix 106, and they wanted people to call in to see what they think they could win the Gold Medal in. Dalin called in and this is what he said:
Dalin:I could win the Gold Medal in Paper Throwing
Mix 106: Oh you are a paper boy
Dalin: Ya me and my wife are
Mix 106: that's awesome, so how far can you throw the paper?
Dalin: It's not about how far you can throw the paper, but I can drive the Car, get the paper, and throw it onto the doorstep going 30 miles/hour!
Mix 106: WOW, that's amazing! so how many people would you say you have hit on this route?
Dalin: Theres not a lot of people out this early, but every once in awhile we do get a dog!
Mix 106: haha well i think that you win the GOLD MEDAL in Paper Throwing CONGRATS!

Well i am a proud wife to be married to an Olympic Gold Medalist:)

4 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

hahahaha thats soo funny!

crosshairly said...

I could picture that conversation perfectly! Dalin is so silly!

Annette said...

You nerds hahaha :) congrats lol

The Stogsdills said...

Hilarious, I love Mike and Kate! :)