Wednesday, January 14, 2009

AND......best news.....

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!! the due date is July 22, 2009! We can't for this little baby to come into our lives! I've been doing great and have only thrown up 1 time:) I have been really lucky I hear. We got our first baby items for this girl I work with at the dentist and I love them! I cant' wait to make a little nursery for our little baby. Pics to come soon:)
YAY IT COME OUT POSTIVE:)
This is some of our baby stuff that I got from a friend at work:) I love it! it's so much fun! This is Dalin so excited to have a little baby:) We loved hearing the heart beat! so Awesome!

Dalin's mom brining over all of Dalin's baby blankets and bears:) Dalin loved it!

4 comments:

Annette said...

I can't wait to see pics of your tummy!! Also... you have Christmas music on your bloggy still :-) xoxo! Miss you!

Landon and Julie said...

WE ARE SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

Colleen said...

congratulations! that is so great. i am so excited for you.

Mel said...

i can't believe how much baby stuff they just gave you! that's like $200 worth of stuff. so excited for you jennie. glad that i told you to try the viactive chews and that they are working! hope it keeps up!